I`m so tired being sorry... I feel so alone it this stupid,big world. where`s the others ? where`s my friends? and where`s my love? where`s the guys with whom I could drinking till we would drunk. where`s the crazy girl with big nose with whom I could do so crazy things? where`s my best friend with whom I`ve known for ten years? where`s the boy who said that he will love me till the end? where`s my (not so good) friend which always bought me a cigarettes? where`s my girl with whom I kissed with? where`s the pretty woman who said that I ought to be a model? where`s the nice photographer who said that he wants to take me a photos? where`s my daddy with whom I played volleybal? where`s my lovely sister with whom I was talking about sex? where`s people with whom I spent so many times during the party? WHERE`S ALL THIS PEOPLE I LOVED and I supposed that they loved me.
Shit... And need so many things now. It`s suck. All is shit. It`s pointless to live. And be in love, probably. Ohh, and I hate myself. So much. It makes that it`s hard to live :/
and I love Jean Paul Gaultier.
bisous.
niedziela, 17 maja 2009
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)

aaa dupa. nie po polsku;p
OdpowiedzUsuńag